We are looking for enthusiastic 2nd or 3rd Year – Metal Fabrication (Heavy Welding) applicant that is serious about completing their Apprenticeship.
Re-start your apprenticeship career with The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (“ATC”). Please register today.
It is imperative that any interested candidates have a genuine interest in completing to a trade qualification. We will discuss what is involved in the job during an interview.
We are looking for well-presented and reliable applicants with a willing attitude for hard work.
Aboriginal and / or Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply
POSITION LOCATION: Forrestfield
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence essential;
• EWP and Forklift Tickets advantageous;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Please attach ALL required documents
• Your Current Resume;
• Apprenticeship documents (Extract of Contract: start & cancel dates);
• TAFE Results;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Any other certificates & tickets completed (ie Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified