The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for 2nd or 3rd ONLY Plumbing & Gas-fitting Apprentice.
• 2nd or 3rd ONLY Apprentice required (do not apply if you are not currently undertaking an apprenticeship)
• Are you serious about completing your Plumbing & Gas-fitting Apprenticeship?
• Enthusiastic applicants are needed
• ONLY a 2nd or 3rd ONLY PLUMBING & GAS-FITTING APPRENTICE WILL BE CONSIDERED
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence required;
• Tetanus and Hepatitis A & B (Fully Vaccinated) required due to health regulations;
• Yellow Card (Scissor Lift) advantageous;
• Working Safely at Heights & EWP cards advantageous;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating 2nd or 3rd ONLY PLUMBING & GAS-FITTING Apprentice and why you wish to continue/complete your apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Current Resume;
• Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates);
• Current TAFE Results;
• Restricted Gas Licence;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Any other Tickets and Certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Proof of full Vaccinations (as above requirements).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified