• Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed and commit to a 3.5 year apprenticeship?
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for a 2nd or 3rd YEAR Cabinet Making Apprentices.
We are looking for enthusiastic 2nd or 3rd YEAR applicants that are serious about completing their Cabinet Making Apprenticeship.
• ONLY a 2nd or 3rd YEAR CABINET MAKING APPRENTICES WILL BE CONSIDERED
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position
• Work will be situated South of the River (Armadale);
• Must have completed 12 months of Apprenticeship;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating which position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Current Resume;
• Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates);
• Up-to-date TAFE Results;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Other Certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified