Specialist Mentoring for Australian Apprentices
The Apprentice & Traineeship Company have been successful in securing a 2 year contract with the Australian Government Department of Education and Training to deliver FREE mentoring to Australian Apprentices and Trainees in the first two years of their apprenticeship or traineeship.
ATC are the only local provider, providing mentoring in the Building and Construction Industry and Health Care Industry in the South West.
Our 32 year history of working with youth in the South West gives ATC an insight into the issues and barriers that prevent completion of apprenticeships and traineeships.
Industry Specialist Mentoring for Australian Apprentices (ISMAA) is funded by the Australian Government and aims to increase retention rates of apprentice & trainees by employing mentors to ensure they receive the guidance and assistance required to excel in their chosen career.
What Support is offered
Support for apprentices and trainees can include:
• Supporting off- the- job learning
• Support in the development of particular technical skills
• Working with your employer to develop positive relationships in the workplace
• Career and industry pathway advice
• Motivation and confidence building
• Support to achieve potential and build resilience
• Assisting to resolve issues that may impact on your apprenticeship or traineeship
• Assisting you to find appropriate services in your region
• Regular contacts in a format that meets with your needs
This confidential FREE service is available now.
For more information call Luke on 9725 7911 or 0418 933 041