Forklift Training Bunbury
TLILIC0003 – Licence to operate a forklift truck
This unit provides the skills and knowledge that is required to operate a forklift truck safely. You will learn to operate a forklift truck to plan work, manage routine checks on a forklift truck, shift loads in a safe manner, and safely shut down and secure equipment after completing operations.
Course Dates and Duration
Start Times: 8:00am
Participants are required to arrive 15 minutes early
Please ensure you register 48 hours prior to course commencement.
ATC Engineering Centre
Phone: (08) 9725 7911
Address: 29 Halifax Drive, Davenport WA 6230
Participants must be 18 years of age or older
- Enclosed footwear
- Two forms of Identification (one needs to be photographic. eg; Driver’s License, Medicare Card)
- You are required to bring two (2) physical head and shoulders photographs taken within the last 6 months (i.e. Passport Photo)
- Unique Student Identifier (USI) Number
If you do not have or know your USI please visit the USI Website or contact us for assistance
(incl. Worksafe fees)
(incl. Worksafe fees)
|*Construction Training Fund Rebates apply if eligible|
Payment is to be organised before or on the day before commencing training
To be eligible for CTF Funding you must;
- Be employed in an eligible construction industry for at least 6 months
- Eligible construction industries are defined in the CTF Eligibility Guide
- Complete and return the CTF Eligibility Form
The Construction Training Fund provides funding support for training of eligible workers in the construction industry. We acknowledge the support of the Construction Training Fund in reducing the costs of training for eligible workers.
For people who have not completed this course previously.
This training includes:
- Theory presentation, explanation, and activities
- Review questions
- Theory assessment
- Practical demonstration
- Skills practice
- Skill assessment
Verification of Competence
For pre-qualified and experience people who need their competence verified as current.
- Face-to-face theory
- Face-to-face practical assessment
Upon completion of the course you will receive;
- Nationally Accredited Statement of Attainment
- Notice of assessment