• 1ST YEAR APPRENTICESHIP AVAILABLE (2nd or 3rd Year Apprentices may apply)
• Undertake and complete a trade to become a tradesperson
• Must reside in the Perth metropolitan (North of the River) area due to location of position
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Stonemason Apprentices.
If your Stonemasonry apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence is essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter and Current Resume
(State the position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship)
Other required documents:
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence (if applicable)
• Apprenticeship documents (start, cancel, suspend dates) – if applicable;
• TAFE Results (if applicable).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified