We are looking for enthusiastic 1st or 2nd Year Roof Plumbing applicants that are serious about completing their Apprenticeship.
Start your apprenticeship career with The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (“ATC”). Please register today.
It is imperative that any interested candidates have a genuine interest in completing to a trade qualification. We will discuss what is involved in the job during an interview.
We are looking for well-presented and reliable applicants with a willing attitude for hard work.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Work is situated North and South of the River;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating which position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents as 1 DOCUMENT
• Your Current Resume;
• Copies of Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates);
• Copies of TAFE Results;
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any other certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• Copy of White Card;
• Copy of valid Driver’s Licence.