We are looking for enthusiastic 2nd or 3rd Year – Metal Fabrication (Heavy Welding) applicants that are serious about completing their Apprenticeship.
Re-start your apprenticeship career with The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (“ATC”). Please register today.
It is imperative that any interested candidates have a genuine interest in completing to a trade qualification. We will discuss what is involved in the job during an interview.
We are looking for well-presented and reliable applicants with a willing attitude for hard work.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Work is situated North and South of the River;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating which position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents as 1 DOCUMENT
• Your Current Resume;
• Copies of Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates);
• Copies of TAFE Results;
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any other certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• Copy of White Card;
• Copy of valid Driver’s Licence.