The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Mechanical Fitting Apprentices.
We are looking for young enthusiastic applicants that are serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson.
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
- Own transport and valid Manual Driver’s Licence essential;
- Position located South of the River;
- White Card advantageous;
- Show up to work ON TIME;
- Be reliable;
- Enjoy working within a team environment;
- Be willing to learn;
- Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (Relevant documents are required):
Attach Cover Letter (Stating which position you are applying for “Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeship” and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents
- Your Current Resume;
- Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
- Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results ;
- Copy of valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified