The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) in conjunction with our host organisation located in the Southern Suburbs of Perth are looking to recruit a Mechanical Fitter Apprentice. This exciting opportunity is perfect for someone who has a passion for mechanical fitting work. We are seeking young enthusiastic young applicants that have a genuine interest in becoming a qualified tradesperson.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
This four-year apprenticeship involves on the job training combined with formal study with an accredited training provider. As a Mechanical Fitter Apprentice you will assist qualified tradespeople in all areas of mechanical fitting maintenance, repairs and installations.
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
- Own transport and valid Manual Driver’s Licence essential;
- Position located South of the River;
- White Card advantageous;
- Show up to work ON TIME;
- Be reliable;
- Enjoy working within a team environment;
- Enjoy hands-on learning;
- Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (Relevant documents are required):
Attach Cover Letter (Stating which position you are applying for “Mechanical Fitter Apprenticeship” and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
To assist your application, please highlight any similar work experience you have undertaken.
Please attach ALL relevant documents
- Your Current Resume;
- Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
- Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (example: Pre-App);
- Copy of valid Manual Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified