The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for a 2nd or 3rd Year Heavy/Welding Fabrication Apprentice. We are looking for enthusiastic applicants that are serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson in Heavy/Welding Fabrication and willing to commit to completing their apprenticeship
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
- Available to Start Immediately
- Industrial Experience preferred
- South of the River
- Drivers Licence Essential
- Candidates in their 2nd or 3rd Year of an Apprenticeship will only be considered for the position.
- A positive attitude and a desire to complete their apprenticeship
- Show up to work ON TIME;
- Be reliable;
- Enjoy working within a team environment;
- Be willing to learn;
- Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter and Current Resume
(State the position you are applying for – 2nd or 3rd Year Heavy/Welding)
Other required documents:
- Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
- Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
- Valid Driver’s Licence;
- Apprenticeship documents (start, cancel, suspend dates);
- TAFE Results;
- White Card and Working Safety at Heights Cards (if applicable).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified