The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for Floorcovering Apprentices.
- Are you serious about undertaking a Floorcovering Apprenticeship?
- Enthusiastic applicants are needed
- Commit to a 3 year Apprenticeship
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants that are serious about undertaking a 3 Year Floorcovering Apprenticeship.
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
- White Card is Essential;
- Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence Essential;
- Show up to work ON TIME;
- Be reliable;
- Enjoy working within a team environment;
- Be willing to learn;
- Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating which position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
Please attach required documents
- Your Current Resume;
- Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
- Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
- Copy of White Card;
- Copy of valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified