• Are you a school leaver with a valid Driver’s Licence And have your own reliable vehicle?
• Do you live in or around the Welshpool area (due to location of position) and are looking to undertake an apprenticeship in Fitter & Machinist?
• Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed and commit to a 4 year apprenticeship?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) in conjunction with our host organisation located in Kewdale WA are looking to recruit a Fitter & Machinist Apprentice. We are seeking young enthusiastic applicants that have a genuine interest in becoming a qualified tradesperson.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is Essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence Essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating you are applying for “Fitter & Machinist Apprenticeship” and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship) ;
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Your Current Resume;
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• Copy of White Card;
• Copy of valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified