The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) are calling for Expressions of Interest for intake of apprentices for upcoming work in the Mandurah/Peel area.
If you are a current apprentice who is out of work;
Looking to start an apprenticeship in one (1) of the following trades:
• Carpentry and Joinery
• Fabrication – Heavy/Welding
• Fabrication – Light (Sheetmetal)
• Heavy Diesel Vehicle Road Transport
• Mechanical – Light Vehicle
• Mechanical Fitter
Traineeship also available:
• Information, Digital, Media Technology (IT)
Must reside in the Mandurah / Peel area due to location of position;
Are you punctual?
Want to learn;
Not afraid of hard work;
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
Advantageous (but not essential):
• Forklift ticket;
• Working Safely at Heights Card;
• Certificate II (Pre-Apprenticeship).
Attach Cover Letter (Stating which position you are applying for and why you wish to continue your apprenticeship or undertake a 4 year apprenticeship);
Visit our website and complete an application form online –http://atcemployment.com.au/apprenticeships-and-traineeships/
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Your Current Resume;
• Copy of White Card;
• Copy of valid Driver’s Licence:
• Copies of current TAFE Results and Apprenticeship documents (if applicable);
• Other relevant documents &/or certificates (if applicable).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified