The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for a Cabinet Making Apprenticeship. We are looking for young enthusiastic applicant that are serious about undertaking this 3.5 Year Cabinet Making apprenticeship and becoming a tradesperson.
If your cabinet making apprenticeship has been cancelled or suspended due to a downturn in work and would like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please also apply.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• White Card is essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for this apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter (Stating you are applying for Cabinet Making Apprenticeship and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship)
Please attach ALL required documents
• Your Current Resume;
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any other certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• Copy of White Card;
• Copy of valid Driver’s Licence;
• Apprenticeship documents (start, cancel, suspend dates) – if applicable;
• TAFE Results (if applicable).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified