• Must have completed 1st Year of apprenticeship (Only a 2nd YEAR Wall & Ceiling Lining apprentice will be considered for this position);
• Do you have a valid Driver’s Licence And have your own reliable vehicle?
• Are you serious about completing your Apprenticeship?
• Are you punctual and have a passion to succeed and commit to completing your apprenticeship?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, please apply immediately
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is looking to recruit a 2nd Year Wall & Ceiling Lining Apprentice. We are seeking young enthusiastic applicants that have a genuine interest in becoming a qualified tradesperson.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Must have completed 1st Year of apprenticeship to be considered;
• White Card is Essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence Essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating you are applying for “2nd Year Wall & Ceiling Lining Apprentice” and why you wish to continue your apprenticeship);
Visit our website and complete an application form online –http://atcemployment.com.au/apprenticeships-and-traineeships/
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Your Current Resume;
• Copies of Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates);
• Copies of TAFE Results;
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• Copy of White Card;
• Copy of valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified