• ARE YOU A CABINET MAKING APPRENTICE?
• Completed your 1st Year or are in your 2nd Year of your apprenticeship?
• Not working or unhappy where you are?
• Have a valid Driver’s Licence And reliable vehicle?
• 100% committed to completing your Apprenticeship?
• Have your White Card?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to the above, ATC can help you.
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) currently have positions available in the south-eastern suburbs with immediate start available.
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and must reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• Must have completed 1st Year of apprenticeship to be considered for this position;
• White Card is Essential;
• Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence Essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating you are applying for “2nd Year Cabinet Making Apprentice” and why you wish to continue your apprenticeship);
Visit our website and complete an application form online –http://atcemployment.com.au/apprenticeships-and-traineeships/
Please attach ALL required documents:
• Your Current Resume;
• Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates);
• TAFE Results;
• Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Any other certificates achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified