• Are you looking for a change in your apprenticeship or currently out of work?
• Have you any industrial experience or would like to move into this area?
• Are you punctual?
• Keen to learn
• Have a Drivers Licence
• Willing to do what it takes to succeed
• Do you have a White Card?
• Have you a Working at Heights (preferable, but not essential)
• Forklift Licence (preferable, but not essential)
We are looking for 2nd or 3rd YEAR Electrical Apprentice (Out of Trade) that is serious about becoming a qualified tradesperson.
Would you like the opportunity to continue and complete your apprenticeship, please apply now.
Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
Only 2nd or 3rd Year Apprentices need apply;
Industrial Experience advantageous;
White Card is Essential;
Restricted Electrical Licence is Essential;
Own Transport & Valid Driver’s Licence is Essential;
Show up to work ON TIME;
Enjoy working within a team environment;
Be willing to learn;
Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating 2nd or 3rd Year Electrical Apprentice and why you wish to continue and complete your apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents
Your Current Resume;
Copies of all relevant Apprenticeship documents and TAFE Results;
Copy of current ‘Restricted’ Electrical Licence;
Copy of valid White Card;
Copy of Valid Driver’s Licence
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified