The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for a 2nd or 3rd YEAR Cabinet Making Apprentice. The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for a 2nd or 3rd YEAR Cabinet Making Apprentice.
We are looking for enthusiastic applicants that are serious about completing your Cabinet Making Apprenticeship.
- ONLY a 2nd or 3rd YEAR CABINET MAKING APPRENTICE WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position
- Work situated North and South of the River;
- Must have completed 12 months of Apprenticeship;
- White Card is essential;
- Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence essential;
- Show up to work ON TIME;
- Be reliable;
- Enjoy working within a team environment;
- Be willing to learn;
- Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Attach Cover Letter (Stating which position you are applying for and why you wish to undertake this type of apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents as 1 DOCUMENT
- Your Current Resume;
- Copies of Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates);
- Copies of TAFE Results;
- Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
- Copy of any other certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
- Copy of White Card;
- Copy of valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified