We are looking for enthusiastic applicants that are serious about completing their Plumbing & Gas-fitting Apprenticeship.
- 2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice required (do not apply if you are not currently undertaking this apprenticeship)
- Are you serious about completing your Plumbing & Gas-fitting Apprenticeship?
- Enthusiastic applicants are needed
The Apprentice and Traineeship Company (ATC) is currently interviewing for a 2nd or 3rd Year ONLY Plumbing & Gas-fitting Apprentice.
- ONLY a 2nd or 3rd Year PLUMBING & GAS-FITTING APPRENTICE WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
- White Card is essential;
- Own transport and valid Driver’s Licence Essential;
- Position located North of the River;
- Commercial Construction Experience Essential;
- Current “Restricted” Gasfitting Licence;
- Show up to work ON TIME;
- Be reliable;
- Enjoy working within a team environment;
- Be willing to learn;
- Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
Fill in the Application form below and attach a Cover Letter (Subject: 2nd or 3rd Year ONLY Plumbing & Gas-fitting Apprentice and why you wish to complete your apprenticeship);
Please attach ALL required documents as 1 DOCUMENT
- Your Current Resume;
- Copies of Apprenticeship documents (start & cancel dates;
- Copies of TAFE Results;
- Copy of Restricted Gas Licence;
- Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
- Copy of any other certificates achieved (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
- Copy of White Card;
- Copy of valid Driver’s Licence.
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified