1st or 2nd Year Carpentry & Joinery Apprentices required for immediate start. We are looking for enthusiastic applicants that are serious about completing their apprenticeship and becoming a qualified tradesperson.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
• Must be an Australian citizen/resident and reside in the Perth Metropolitan Area due to location of position;
• 1st or 2nd Year Apprentice required;
• Pre-Apprenticeship Certificate Preferred;
• Drivers Licence Essential;
• White Card is Essential;
• Show up to work ON TIME;
• Be reliable;
• Enjoy working within a team environment;
• Be willing to learn;
• Have a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
TO APPLY (required documents must be sent to be considered for apprenticeship):
Attach Cover Letter and Current Resume
(State the position you are applying for “1st or 2nd Year Carpentry & Joinery Apprentice” and why you wish to undertake this apprenticeship)
Other required documents:
• Copy of Last Completed Year – School Results;
• Copy of Pre-Apprenticeship certificate achieved and TAFE results (ie Cert II or Pre-App);
• White Card;
• Valid Driver’s Licence;
• Apprenticeship documents (start, cancel, suspend dates) – if applicable;
• TAFE Results (if applicable).
Please note: Only shortlisted Candidates will be notified